Welcome to ROSE Online - AruaROSE
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hawker 2nd job quest.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Verde

Verde

Antares

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Job:Visitor
QUOTE (semirotta @ Aug 2 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, this is starting to piss me off.

Been trying to kill KING KRAWFY for 3 days now!!!

i never get first strike so i nver get quest item.

Not that "first hit" gets the quest item (if gets)
and the drop rates are way fakin low :E

And there are so freaking many players to doing that stupid quest. So its really full of ppl, both channels!

Thank you-.-

EDIT:

Doesnt the game creators have any freaking imagination to create OWN QUEST FOR EACH CLASS.

Its really stupid to make quest when every freaking class is in same spots :E

If other games are so much easier to play by all means, go.
All your bitchass ever does is whine about how no cleric will buff you or how hard the game is.
No one is holding a gun to your head to force you to stay.
So shove that attitude where the sun don't shine and go fuck yourself with a wooden spoon.

ChuckBass

ChuckBass

Doonga

• Supporter
  • 288 posts
  • Character Name:ChuckBass
  • Job:Cleric
  • Clan:StJudesSchool
There's an online website that is dedicated to help and support gamers *cough*noobs*cough*faggits*cough* like yourself.
I think the website was: http://www.sucksomemoredick.com/

But if you are unable to access their website they have a 24 hours phone line you can reach them at for support and help with your gaming issues, try giving them a call at: 1-800-CRY-MORE
it's a toll free number so dont worry, they wont charge ur already over withdrawn joint bank account you have with ur senile grandma.

Edited by ChuckBass, 06 August 2008 - 04:43 PM.

• Guests
hello, i think also that the quest is to diffecult they HAVE to make it more easy (sorry i dont speak really englisch).
so pleeeeaaaase make it more easy sleep.gif.
i'm a soldier so it is really dificult to kill a krawfy king becouse everytime other are faster soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

greetings,

telemaja

PrettyInPink

PrettyInPink

Tirwin

• Supporter
  • 2172 posts
  • Interests::&gt; Not much~
  • Job:Visitor
Man, there's been soo many of this topic with "Second Job" being too hard. It's really easy if you just sit and find a good spawn for it. They actually increased the rates that it was in the past.

For Krawfy King I usually sit by the couple of trees right in between 3 spawns. I figure out the timings on the spawn within the first 2-3 of the spawns. It also depends on the people around you killing the monsters to make the boss spawn faster, if there's a spawn without anyone killing any small monsters, you should sit on that one and spawn the boss by yourself. This way you almost guarantee yourself the first hit. I've done the Hawker 2nd job quest twice since I've been back, and both times it took me about 30mins each. I have my own cleric though and tend to not buff when i'm doing the quest biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users