1.Go to Junon and speak with Mildun (the Ferrel Guild Merchant). After speaking with him about the quest you are able to obtain the "Mildun's Recommendation" Mildun is located here-- mildun.JPG 18.27KB 27 downloads
2. After you obtained the recommendation, Mildun has directed you to speak with Mairard. You can find him in Adventurer's Plain. Mairard is located here-- mairard.JPG 19.73KB 56 downloads
3. Speak with Mairard. He will tell you a story about the history of the Carts. Just click the statement and after that he will ask you about the one who invented the Mana Engine. The one who invented the Mana Engine is Anthony Flight.
4. After speaking with Mairard and answering his question correctly, he will give you Mairard's Certification.
5. After obtaining the certification, you should go now and meet with Luce. You can find him in Kenji's beach. Luce is located here-- luce.JPG 19.6KB 75 downloads
6. Speak with him and he will teach you the the cart's parts. After teaching you the parts he will ask you a question. The answer for his question is Cart Frame.
7. After you answered his question correctly, he will give you Luce's certification. After that you can go back now to Junon to ask Mildun to teach you the Drive Cart Skill.
8. Speak with Mildun. By now he already agreed to teach you how to drive cart, but in one condition. You have to bury all the certifications given to you in the Goblin Cave.
9. Proceed now to the Goblin Cave and there kill some Coal Mine Goblin Worker. They can be found in B1.This part of the quest is what i think the most difficult because it took a while for me to bury all of those certfications. Best spot to hunt for them in B1 is located here-- GOB_CAVE.JPG 17.18KB 140 downloads
10. After you have buried all the certifications go back to Junon and speak again with Mildun. This is the last part of the quest and after speaking with him you will now be able to drive cart by using the Cart Skill given as reward.
That's it...I hope that this little guide of mine will help a lot for those players who wish to stroll the streets with their carts. and also i would like to extend my thanks to my raider iHanZ for helping me complete this guide. thank you and good day and also i would like to thank those people who noticed some flaws in my guide, it helped alot in making this guide more accurate.
Edited by allsaints03, 12 February 2009 - 11:17 PM.