Welcome to ROSE Online - AruaROSE
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cart quest guide

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

allsaints03

allsaints03

Dalphin

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Character Name:iHanZ
  • Level:203
  • Job:Raider
  • Clan:duh...
First of all good day to all players and arua family. what will i be making this day is a small guide about cart quest. i know a lot of us in arua dont really use the cart because there are lot of alternatives to reach your destination more faster. but for the sake of those who want to drive it i'll be the one to give you the details of the quest. so lets get it started.

1.Go to Junon and speak with Mildun (the Ferrel Guild Merchant). After speaking with him about the quest you are able to obtain the "Mildun's Recommendation" Mildun is located here--Attached File  mildun.JPG   18.27KB   27 downloads

2. After you obtained the recommendation, Mildun has directed you to speak with Mairard. You can find him in Adventurer's Plain. Mairard is located here--Attached File  mairard.JPG   19.73KB   56 downloads

3. Speak with Mairard. He will tell you a story about the history of the Carts. Just click the statement and after that he will ask you about the one who invented the Mana Engine. The one who invented the Mana Engine is Anthony Flight.

4. After speaking with Mairard and answering his question correctly, he will give you Mairard's Certification.

5. After obtaining the certification, you should go now and meet with Luce. You can find him in Kenji's beach. Luce is located here--Attached File  luce.JPG   19.6KB   75 downloads

6. Speak with him and he will teach you the the cart's parts. After teaching you the parts he will ask you a question. The answer for his question is Cart Frame.

7. After you answered his question correctly, he will give you Luce's certification. After that you can go back now to Junon to ask Mildun to teach you the Drive Cart Skill.

8. Speak with Mildun. By now he already agreed to teach you how to drive cart, but in one condition. You have to bury all the certifications given to you in the Goblin Cave.

9. Proceed now to the Goblin Cave and there kill some Coal Mine Goblin Worker. They can be found in B1.This part of the quest is what i think the most difficult because it took a while for me to bury all of those certfications. Best spot to hunt for them in B1 is located here--Attached File  GOB_CAVE.JPG   17.18KB   137 downloads

10. After you have buried all the certifications go back to Junon and speak again with Mildun. This is the last part of the quest and after speaking with him you will now be able to drive cart by using the Cart Skill given as reward.

That's it...I hope that this little guide of mine will help a lot for those players who wish to stroll the streets with their carts. and also i would like to extend my thanks to my raider iHanZ for helping me complete this guide. thank you and good day smile.gif and also i would like to thank those people who noticed some flaws in my guide, it helped alot in making this guide more accurate.

Edited by allsaints03, 12 February 2009 - 11:17 PM.

Oh No!

Oh No!

Tyrant

• Supporter
  • 961 posts
  • Job:Visitor
  • Clan:GREENDAY
I think this is good but it would help if you showed where can we find the npcs and stuff.

allsaints03

allsaints03

Dalphin

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
hmm.. well imma edit this post since im really out of time now..its already 12 midnight here already. maybe 2morow or the next day when im not on work..

IsoxaBG

IsoxaBG

Dreadnought

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1597 posts
  • Character Name:Milfy
  • Job:Cleric
You should also actually tell the answers, even tho they are simple questions, because you can get them wrong if you dont pay attention. And no need to say press the statement bla bla. Just say talk to X if there is an option which might be hard to choose say choose the Xth option. wink.gif Just some tips. Good guide. smile.gif

Fmstat1c

Fmstat1c

Moldie

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
good guide :/

Corruptionn

Corruptionn

Mammoth

• Supporter
  • 1330 posts
  • Character Name:Corruptionn
  • Level:215
  • Job:Knight
Shouldn´t this be stickied? It's really useful.

allsaints03

allsaints03

Dalphin

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
bump

♥ michaMOO

♥ michaMOO

Dreadnought

• Supporter
  • 1548 posts
  • Character Name:Britannia
  • Job:Magician
  • Clan:Gravity
Nice and helpful guide smile.gif

duoz

duoz

Pincer

• Supporter
  • 3954 posts
  • Job:Visitor
QUOTE (MichaMishMash @ Apr 29 2009, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice and helpful guide smile.gif

very helpful!

allsaints03

allsaints03

Dalphin

• Advanced Member
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
thanx...

i'm just kinda bored when i made this guide cuz i got no date for valentines at that time..lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users