- Added new Easter items to [Event Info] Felice Fete's Event Exchange.
- Added Magic Tool of Rebirth and Shield of Rebirth to the Reborn shop.
- Edited the floor texture of the Ramesses Mines.
- Edited the icons of a few Easter items and achievements.
- Fixed the Fairy Wing showing Bag Capacity on its item tooltip.
- Fixed the drop models and item classifications of the Royal Entiku armor set.
- Fixed the player's PvP setting being incorrect when entering Training Ground from [Righteous Crusader] Gawain.
- Fixed several areas in Oro Clan Field where players would render behind objects.
- Fixed players being unable to perform Shield based skills when using a costume offhand of a different itemtype.
- Fixed Follow not working in the PvE section of the Sikuku Ruins sometimes.
- Fixed large visual effects appearing when mining the crystals in the Crystal Mine.
- Fixed the mining visual effect of the Crystal Drill Arms.
- Fixed the name of the Green Kokeshi Fan weapon.
- Fixed the position of Gems in the Sun Staff weapon.
- Fixed [Summer Event] June showing on the Oro Clan Field minimap.
- Fixed missing animation on the Ramesses Mines crane.
- Fixed missing light effects on the Ramesses Mines lanterns.
- Fixed flickering smoke effect on [Co-Founder of the Junon Order] Francis' house.
- Increased the chance of the secondary Elder Sikuku and Eudy Lukete spawning.
- Increased the drop chance of the Terrapin Pet.
- Reduced the amount of Crystal Ores dropping from Crystal Crabs.
- Reduced the Fuel Consumption of the Crystal Drill Arms.
- Blocks have been added to a few different areas of the map which are commonly used to unfairly hide from other players.
- Edited Dolls to have a chance to be crafted with an empty socket.
- Added Birthday Event and Easter Event:
- The Birthday Event will take place on Classic's launch anniversary.
- Edited Bonfires to have the same mechanics as Arua:
- Bonfires have been changed so that they can no longer be clickable.
- This means that you can no longer cast Heal or Cure on your Bonfire, but AOE Heals will still work.
- This change has been done to prevent further abuse in PvP zones.