Cannot receive email from reset security information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chokerino

Visitor
I was not able to file a support ticket, as I forgot my accounts Secret Question/Answer I tried resetting but I dont receive the email on my email.

Simon™

Active Farmer
Supporter
what email provider is it? you can check your account to see if it is typed absolutely perfect (some cases like mine once it isn't) plus some email providers don't exist anymore or the servers don't accept some traffic.

you might have also blocked arua. i'd go through the process of trying to check to see if its a blocked email. if you do now know Security Q and A you might be able to get further support at discord from matt. he can see if it's directly been sent or not.

Chokerino

Visitor
it is yahoo. I have checked it multiple times. it is it correct email address. even in the spam folder or trash folders. I cannot see it. I have tried resending it multiple times but i dont really receive anything. :( Is matt active now?

Simon™

Active Farmer
Supporter
head over to discord and check but first can you try this:
it might help with what issue you have.

Chokerino

Visitor
I have no one in my blocked list bro. thanks for this guide. it helped a lot to trace the problem. I will be heading to discord to ask Matt.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
You just need to create a ticket and we can check our email logs to see why you haven't received the email. You can do this on another account if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.