Character name has a [D] in front, and is completely reset

Hooks32

So I decided to come check our Arua after about 6,7 years lol. I had 4 accounts, and 3 of them are completely fine with the character and all the items still there. On my main account however, the character is completely reset. Its not level 1 with no items and it has a [D] in front of the name and my username. any idea what happened or how to get it back?

Thanks!

3 accounts that are fine are Hebarn characters, or also Destiny?

Use same username without [D] if you are looking for HR characters. If that doesnt work, account may have been banned.

Hooks32

3 accounts that are fine are Hebarn characters, or also Destiny?

Use same username without [D] if you are looking for HR characters. If that doesnt work, account may have been banned.
Pardon my ignorance, but like i said, i havent played in years. Whats hebarn and destiny? Are those different servers? and if so, how do i chose those? I only see Arua and Classic in the login menu. And no idea how it could be banned, it was working fine last time i played right before i quit and i havent touched it since.. can any GM look into this?

It would be easier to answer your questions if you told us about 3 other accounts for comparison.

You emphasized that fourth account has [D] in front, but didnt tell us if you tried logging it without [D] tag, and didn't say nothing about other 3 accounts.

[D] is for what use to be Low Rate Destiny server that no longer exists, if you didn't play on that server you do not need to add [D] in front of user name. From what you told us i can't tell if other 3 accounts are from destiny or not.
so try logging in with username instead [D]username, and pick Arua server.

Hooks32

It would be easier to answer your questions if you told us about 3 other accounts for comparison.

You emphasized that fourth account has [D] in front, but didnt tell us if you tried logging it without [D] tag, and didn't say nothing about other 3 accounts.

[D] is for what use to be Low Rate Destiny server that no longer exists, if you didn't play on that server you do not need to add [D] in front of user name. From what you told us i can't tell if other 3 accounts are from destiny or not.
so try logging in with username instead [D]username, and pick Arua server.
Ok so I have no idea about these different servers, when i used to play, there was only 1 server and all my characters/accounts were on that one server. My characters were the following:

xHooks
ODST
StarBuff
HOOKS (Main character, now shows up as [D]HOOKS in account [D]accountname

The first 3 accounts login fine and the characters are there at the same level and equipment i touched it last. If I login to nuwan32 without the [D] it goes to the acc with my character ODST, however I'm looking for my main character HOOKS which is now on [D]nuwan32 and shows up as level 1 in junon polis with no money or equipment.. I was level 210 on that character i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit your post to remove your account name.

It doesn't make sense that your main character was on destiny, while all other characters were elsewhere, so, this [D]Hooks most definitely is not character you are looking for. You are looking the one without D tag. Could it be this character https://armory.aruarose.com/player/109954/hooks

Make a ticket to have GM look it up.

ps maybe your xhooks is actually the character you are looking for, it's 212 lvl knight

Last edited:

enuct

Event Team
Staff member
Event Team
Ok so I have no idea about these different servers, when i used to play, there was only 1 server and all my characters/accounts were on that one server. My characters were the following:

xHooks
ODST
StarBuff
HOOKS (Main character, now shows up as [D]HOOKS in account [D]accountname

The first 3 accounts login fine and the characters are there at the same level and equipment i touched it last. If I login to nuwan32 without the [D] it goes to the acc with my character ODST, however I'm looking for my main character HOOKS which is now on [D]nuwan32 and shows up as level 1 in junon polis with no money or equipment.. I was level 210 on that character i believe.
Arua had 3 Servers, all on the same client. I personally played on destiny so most of my accounts are [D]Account. I am assuming that you made your character h00k when hebarn was down and when you did a forgot account that new account showed up.

So you should login to that account w/o the [D] and everything should be there that was when you left. The classic and destiny servers merged about 7 years ago so if you did play 6.5 years ago you should've been around for it.

If you have any issues with your accounts you can make a ticket.

sjabke

I had something similar. My main account (raider) with name Yordii is nowhere to be found anymore.
When i login to the account after many years there is a lvl 1 visitor in there lol.
I'm assuming it's just hacked and gone forever :p