Client crash after new update.

Homer

King
Supporter
Hello Arua Technical Team,

I have this problem after new update, my client auto close (crash) when I teleport to another map with lots of people there.

For example, if dod, GI, Sun God and CTF got lots of player, when I teleport there, my client auto close. Same like CTF, if I go to enemy area with lots of people there, my client is auto close.

I already do re patch, but still happened. After that, I re - install the game, but still happened to me.

I do the proper re install the game:
- turn off anti virus (window defender).
- download new version installer from arua rose web site.
- uninstall old version game.
- re install new version game.
- make exclusion folder, file and allowed file for ransonware.
- normalize back anti virus setting.
- play the game.
- enter map with lots off people at that time. Like warring at that time.
- client still auto close

I hope Arua technical team can help me regarding this issue.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Homer

King
Supporter
Thanks for the fast respond Sir.

I already re install the game with new version 982 and the crash still happened.

So the next step I need to do is, follow the step in the link given by you and will update the result to you by Discord if necessary. I have question regarding that link you give, is still crash or will solve the crash if I turn ON that thing?

Another question is, if crash still happen to me in the first step, how can I get the latest game version except the update 2 days ago?

Thanks.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
You will still crash, the difference is the file it produces can be sent to me so I can see why you crash.

Homer

King
Supporter
Already do in game to type /crashdump, is already ON. I also already reset my game client. Will see the result and update to you.

Thanks Sir.

Homer

King
Supporter
You will still crash, the difference is the file it produces can be sent to me so I can see why you crash.

Hello Sir,

I have one more question, do I need do each client (open 3 client in 1 pc) I log in to type /crashdump or only 1 client enough?

Just for your update,
There is no crash from the previous message #5

Thanks.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Hello Sir,

I have one more question, do I need do each client (open 3 client in 1 pc) I log in to type /crashdump or only 1 client enough?

Just for your update,
There is no crash from the previous message #5

Thanks.
Just once is fine.

Homer

King
Supporter
Just once is fine.
Good Day Sir,

I already turn ON /crashdump, but still crash and I checked at my Arua Installation folder, there is nothing file with name full_##.dmp and the error message not appear when I crash.

I also have check my PC condition, all in functioning well. Hope your team can guide me to solve this.

Thanks Sir.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I already turn ON /crashdump, but still crash and I checked at my Arua Installation folder, there is nothing file with name full_##.dmp and the error message not appear when I crash.
Then it wasn't turned on. You need to ensure all your game clients are closed and you and only type it on one client.

The other option is for you to edit Config/General.ini, find CRASHDUMP and change it to 1 (i.e. CRASHDUMP=1). Again, make sure all your game clients are closed when you do this.

Homer

King
Supporter
Then it wasn't turned on. You need to ensure all your game clients are closed and you and only type it on one client.

The other option is for you to edit Config/General.ini, find CRASHDUMP and change it to 1 (i.e. CRASHDUMP=1). Again, make sure all your game clients are closed when you do this.

Hello Sir,
Noted. That general.ini file for CRASHDUMP already 1. Will see this and update to you. Thanks.

Homer

King
Supporter

Hello Sir,
I got the file, just are noob question here, what is your Discord name ;) sorry, still new on Discord

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Thanks for the update, I'll check into your crash and get back to you with the results.

Rµben

gg
Supporter
I'm experiencing this as well. I've redownloaded and reinstalled the client, turned off any program that didn't absolutely need to be on, restarted several times, and reset the client.

I've only been experiencing this since today loading into (and out of) temple B2 in a big war. I'm completely at a loss as to what to do, seems like I've tried everything.

I wanted to PM you a crashdump on Discord or forums, but neither of those seem to allow me to PM you. I'm assuming it's not safe to link the file here?

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I wanted to PM you a crashdump on Discord or forums, but neither of those seem to allow me to PM you. I'm assuming it's not safe to link the file here?
I'll need to put out a new client update unfortunately as it looks like I didn't save the necessary files on our side to be able to examine the current live client.

Can you describe exactly what's happening - is the client going straight to "Arua has stopped responding", "Arua has encountered an internal error", grandpa popup, etc.

Rµben

gg
Supporter
Usually it happens when I load into a large crowd of people, before all the characters are able to load in the client straight up closes. There isn't any message popping up, just the client closing.

I could only enter B2 when the spawn points were mostly cleared out. After I crashed inside I logged into a crowd at the center spawn, and I would immediately crash again.

As soon as the war died down I was able to load in without a problem, as well as now. Strangely enough it doesn't seem to be a problem now with crowds in Junon.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Hello Sir, do you have any solution for this? Still happened on me. Im tired with this crash.
Not at the moment sorry, we need to wait until the next update is released then for you to do the steps above again unfortunately.