Client crash after new update.

Homer

King
Supporter
Not at the moment sorry, we need to wait until the next update is released then for you to do the steps above again unfortunately.
Hello Sir, Thanks for the fast reply.

Noted, will wait until next update and see the result, Im sorry keep asking your team regarding this, I got headache with the crash, I bought new gaming SSD just because to solve this, the game was smooth, but the crash still there.

Thanks.

santaboy85

same issue here , my client auto close(crash) after the crash i try to restart launcher he keep updating and wont work anymore.

jrk0

Visitor
mine also crashed a bunch of times, worked flawlessy before update for 7 days straight, i kept the party also, now its just random crash. also the trojan thing came up suddenly (false positive, yeah)...

Homer

King
Supporter
Untitled.png

Even install new Windows, still having crashed. Why some others player not and some others player having this?

Homer

King
Supporter
Hello Sir, something like Bug Splat is pop up after I crashed, what is that? The crash thing still investigation right?

Simon™

Active Farmer
Supporter
Hello Sir, something like Bug Splat is pop up after I crashed, what is that? The crash thing still investigation right?
that is a new tool matt is using to gain extra data on crashes. it should say send or cancel so anytime you get a crash it is useful to send the data to matt unless you caused it purposely.

Homer

King
Supporter
that is a new tool matt is using to gain extra data on crashes. it should say send or cancel so anytime you get a crash it is useful to send the data to matt unless you caused it purposely.
I see. Thnx Simon. I click send and its disappear automatically.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
I see. Thnx Simon. I click send and its disappear automatically.
Your crash reports are coming through but unfortunately they aren't providing any more detail than the previous ones. We'll continue to work with some players on Discord to try and get to the bottom of it. I'm really sorry you're experiencing the issue - it seems to be limited to you and about 3 or 4 other players from what I can see. Crashes are usually pretty simple to fix but this one appears to be more difficult.

Homer

King
Supporter
Your crash reports are coming through but unfortunately they aren't providing any more detail than the previous ones. We'll continue to work with some players on Discord to try and get to the bottom of it. I'm really sorry you're experiencing the issue - it seems to be limited to you and about 3 or 4 other players from what I can see. Crashes are usually pretty simple to fix but this one appears to be more difficult.

Thank you sir. Let me know if you need me to do anything. I cant join any war or play this game because of this crashed. Very sad. I really miss warring in Dod, SG, and join the Arena.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Thank you sir. Let me know if you need me to do anything. I cant join any war or play this game because of this crashed. Very sad. I really miss warring in Dod, SG, and join the Arena.
I've now been able to replicate the crash thanks to the guys who I've been working with on Discord, and I've been able to apply a fix for it. The crash reports you sent in do appear to be the same issue so I'm hoping this will fix it for you also.

Homer

King
Supporter
I've now been able to replicate the crash thanks to the guys who I've been working with on Discord, and I've been able to apply a fix for it. The crash reports you sent in do appear to be the same issue so I'm hoping this will fix it for you also.
Hello Sir, wow thnx for this fix. Will try later. I love you Arua technical team.

Ken's

Love
Supporter
Just for your info Sir, Im not having crash after server restart before this new server reboot. Last Sun God no crash and when I join Arena also no crash. Hopefully, im not facing this problem for long time <3

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Just for your info Sir, Im not having crash after server restart before this new server reboot. Last Sun God no crash and when I join Arena also no crash. Hopefully, im not facing this problem for long time <3
Great to hear!

The server restart + client update today includes the fixes we've made which hopefully solves the issue once and for all.

If anyone still has the popups/crashes, please check you're using 2.09.2 - type /version to check.

Homer

King
Supporter
Great to hear!

The server restart + client update today includes the fixes we've made which hopefully solves the issue once and for all.

If anyone still has the popups/crashes, please check you're using 2.09.2 - type /version to check.

One for all, all for one. Best team ever