Client crash after new update.

Homer

King
Supporter
Hello Sir, thnx for the update.

Just for your info.

I still crashed with 2 char.

Char 1,
Afk at duke junon, and suddenly got crashed, the bug splat pop up and i already send.

Char 2,
While def the carrier in CTF, when my enemy come like 7 ppl. I got crashed 1 time, after make another login, no crash, I already send the bug splat also.

Current version: v2.10.1

Im play with window defender off, firewall and app & browser control.

Now I will download the game v985 at website and re install back.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer

Just for your info.

Char 1,
Afk at duke junon, and suddenly got crashed, the bug splat pop up and i already send.

Char 2,
While def the carrier in CTF, when my enemy come like 7 ppl. I got crashed 1 time, after make another login, no crash, I already send the bug splat also.

Current version: v2.10.1

Im play with window defender off, firewall and app & browser control.

Now I will download the game v985 at website and re install back.
Thanks - I can see an issue which will be caused by animated items. I'll check into it to see if I can replicate and/or apply a fix.

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer

Just for your info.

I've released a small client update which I believe will fix your issue. Please update your game clients and make sure you're using the latest by typing /version - 2.10.2 is the latest.

Homer

King
Supporter
I've released a small client update which I believe will fix your issue. Please update your game clients and make sure you're using the latest by typing /version - 2.10.2 is the latest.
Done Sir, already log out and update to v2.10.2. Thanks. Hopefully will fix for me and all lover player <3