Client Keep Closing

Rosechild

Visitor
I'm trying to dual client. I don't get the pop-up saying I get disconnected, but the client window just closes. I'm not sure why. I have three on. And the third one always closes. Just closes without warning. So in the middle of leveling my characters, my client closes. I'm not sure why. Please help. Thanks!

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
It sounds like the client may be crashing, but if you have multiple characters in the same area then this would be strange. When did you download our game client? It was recently updated last week so I would perhaps suggest re-downloading that and seeing if there's any improvements.

Rosechild

Visitor
It sounds like the client may be crashing, but if you have multiple characters in the same area then this would be strange. When did you download our game client? It was recently updated last week so I would perhaps suggest re-downloading that and seeing if there's any improvements.
I downloaded it 2 weeks ago. All clients are in the same area. It didnt start crashing until this week. I will try re downloading the game and update u here. Thank you!