disconnecting every 15-30 mins

acer

Visitor
first to say… im from Germany..and my English is not the best ;)

Here is my Problem.

I startet AruaRose last Week and since my first steps i get dc every 15-30 mins. The Game is running fine...ping is fine...all is fine. But then.. i get the dc window. No warnings like lags or anything else.

I also tried with Google dns.. but also got dc like before.

-------------
To try and pin-point the exact issue, you should use the following structure to post about connectivity / disconnection issues you experience:

1. How often do you get disconnected?
  2. When did it start happening?
  3. What are you doing at that time?
  4. Does it happen at specific times? (i.e. only between 7-10pm)
  5. Are you running multiple clients? If so, do all of them get disconnected, or just one?
  6. Does using SmoothPing, LowerPing or WTFast help in any way?
  7. Do you have anyone in your area / country who uses the same ISP as you and also plays Arua? Do they get disconnected often?

------------

1. every 15-30 mins
2. since first time i loged in
3.no matter what im doing, Fighting Mobs,running arround,sit afk outside or in zant
4.no specific time
5. i dont running Multi client
6.didnt tried one of These. i tested my ping while playing rose..ist allways between 10-30ms
7.i dont know anyone using the same ISP.

ISP is Telekom(T-Mobile) Germany, Router: Speedport smart 3/ connect: allways cable,no wlan /
Router log dont show any Problem !

>EDIT<

Also i noticed other "Problems" wit my AruaRose.

1. it takes a while till my launscher opens. arround 30 sec to 2 mins.
2. cant Change my grafik Settings anymore or lets say..it allways Change back to the Setting i set first.
so i startet with 3440x1440p full screen at 60hz. Then i tried to Change it to 1920x1080 window mode.
At the first time it worked. but then.. after i relogged i was back to the old one. And now if i try to Change , the Client " blink" 2 times and close.
I can still Change the Settings ingame.. but like other.. if i relogg ist back to the 3440x1440 full screen. and yes.. i apply all thh time.
3. all the time i log in , my inventory is not sorted like before

i reinstalled AruaRose 3 times now.. Nothing changed.

Information: runing on asus z370 f-gaming mainboard/ GTX 1080 ti / 16gb ram / Windows 10 64 bit / 34" UWQHD Monitor

Last edited:

Simon™

Active Farmer
Supporter
try these things in this order what i am about to tell you!

1. turn off anti virus and disable windows defender
  2. put user account control settings to the lowest setting possible (accpet mesage that pops up)
  3. uninstall aruarose and remove the folder from its directory
  4. right click on installer and install as admin and install directly to your C drive
  5. right click rose run as admin and patch
  6. go to "internet explorer" (only this one works)
  7. go to nvidia drivers in search and do auto detect
  8. make suer that you get the latest driver, it should be a higher version number and have WHQL at the end, this is game ready enabled (you need this with 1080ti)
  9. check for automatic updates
  10. restart PC and apply updates

all of this will/should fix your issues. there is a small chance on the disconnects that you either have a DNS set, an overaly that interuppts the game or a firewall set on the router but these are more advance to explain here.

let me know if this works for you, but please don't be lazy and please do follow each step

if you still need help i might be avialble at some point to teamviewer in and fix it myself directly or atleast diagnose the issue

acer

Visitor
thx so far.. but dc again :(

btw i can turn on my antivirus again Right?
and user account Setting to higher lvl again ?

Simon™

Active Farmer
Supporter
thx so far.. but dc again :(

btw i can turn on my antivirus again Right?
and user account Setting to higher lvl again ?
yeah if you want! glad i helped sort some stuff out. i guess this all helped with the settings and graphics side?

AndreCT

Supporter
Supporter
are you using Wifi ??
That might be a Wifi/desync problem.. 1 Second of a desync in the Wifi signal is enough to cause the crash (at least that is what i found to be my problem).
I had that many times while using Wifi, i got so annoyed that i decided to pass a Cable throughout the eletricity pipes.. LOL .. so now with cable i've been online like 6 days in without any dc (my router stays on the upper floor of the house, and pc on the bottom)

AndreCT

Supporter
Supporter
damn, that is weird o.0 .. hmmm let me try to come up with something.

you don't use vpn/proxy right?

coolbag0

i not from your country but i had same problem i got dc every 40 min all the time, i changed my router to new one and then the dc's gone.

acer

Visitor
i not from your country but i had same problem i got dc every 40 min all the time, i changed my router to new one and then the dc's gone.
hmm.. i got my router 4 weeks ago as i got the faster Internet Connection. so its Pretty new speedport smart 3. But.. u noticed any Problem with ur router? so i maybe can tell my provider that the router dont work Right. Or any idea what exactly didnt worked right on ur old router ?

My router dont Show any Connection issus in the Connection logs

what Location is the rose Server?

Last edited:

coolbag0

hmm.. i got my router 4 weeks ago as i got the faster Internet Connection. so its Pretty new speedport smart 3. But.. u noticed any Problem with ur router? so i maybe can tell my provider that the router dont work Right. Or any idea what exactly didnt worked right on ur old router ?

My router dont Show any Connection issus in the Connection logs

what Location is the rose Server?
hemm idk what was the problem with the router but when i changed for same router but new it worked better. hemm your router close to speakers or somthing? because speakers can do problems in routers if they close to each other.

acer

Visitor
OK.. just to update this.

I got a new Router from my Provider..and now all is fine.

Ty all for ur help...

deat11

Supporter
Supporter
I Got the same issue! but I only disconnect most of the time when I am AFK. Before I can Afk 2-3 accounts 24/7 but now like 10-20 minutes AFk I'll get disconnect! I just thought that it maybe added feature to lessen the crowd or what, i am not sure @sinensis

kidlatz

Supporter
Supporter
I got similar problems but solve it by changing my router, seems like my asus router is changing 2.4ghz to 5 ghz n back automatically which causes aruarose to disconnect. what I cant figure is why it only disconnect 1 client out of 3 randomly, ultimately all will disconnect but on different times.

Avjackz

Visitor
I know ur situation i got the same here, the thing is that when i just started playing all went good and i could play for hours, now im having dc in mins.
I already talked with my net supply they canceled my vpn+changed the frequency but no success. I thought to change my router (i cant use cable because of the distance to my room), the point is that thing is from last days not from begining.

Good day.

S

Last edited:

Avjackz

Visitor
hemm idk what was the problem with the router but when i changed for same router but new it worked better. hemm your router close to speakers or somthing? because speakers can do problems in routers if they close to each other.
Ma kore gever? Yesh li et a baaya azo ani mishtagea kvar kama yamim.

coolbag0

Ma kore gever? Yesh li et a baaya azo ani mishtagea kvar kama yamim.
ehmm akol tov , wich isp u are bezeq?
i think u hav eto change your router and u said u with wifi then its worse.
if u still have problem give me some way to talk to u because i see u are from same country like me and i will try to help.

Avjackz

Visitor
ehmm akol tov , wich isp u are bezeq?
i think u hav eto change your router and u said u with wifi then its worse.
if u still have problem give me some way to talk to u because i see u are from same country like me and i will try to help.
Ani sapak hotnet/tashtit hot