[Event] Giant Scuba Moldie Hunt

Lalaine

Futuristic Vampire Queen
Staff member
Event Team

Revolutionary Scuba M. Army , has risen from the darkness to claim ALL the beaches of Junon Planet! Help us locate these infamous group and eliminate them at all cost! They are bad for the world of Arua! Those who will eliminate these bandits will be rewarded a golden ticket! This ticket is the most valuable item you can get from us. It gives you a chance to win our fabulous prize. But enough about the prize, we need to save the planet's beaches from these untamed criminals!!

There will be ingame announcements when the monster hunt will begin with clues on where to find it!
Do NOT use AOE on the monster as it will bug them and NOT drop a ticket!

[Rules]

• Find the location of the Scuba Moldie through hints given by Announcement. It will be announced randomly till June 28-July 14, 2019
  • Terminate the Giant Scuba Moldie ( Baby Scuba Moldie will spawn once Giant Scuba Moldie is defeated )
  • Eliminate all the baby Scuba Moldie to find the ticket
  • Deliver the ticket to [Event]Evette
  • There is no limit on how many tickets you may enter!
  • ENJOY!
  • Event Rules and FAQ: Link

[Prize]

Black Jersey Swimwear

Blue Jersey Swimwear

Red Jersey Swimwear

White Jersey Swimwear

1st Place: a Choice of Jersey Swimwear color + Black or white umbrella + 20 event points
2nd Place: black or white umbrella / 15 event points
3rd Place : black or white umbrella / 10 event points

*Disclaimer: rules may be changed during the course of the event due to unforeseen actions, we hold the right to do so without warning, always keep up with the thread for current rules, at any time during this or any other event we hold the right to disqualify you, this decision is final. Be respectful to all players and staff participating/hosting, follow all of the rules and most importantly have fun!*

Lalaine

Futuristic Vampire Queen
Staff member
Event Team
Winners:

1st Place: Frehm - pm me for color of jersey and umbrella
2nd Place: hate - pm me for color of umbrella
3rd Place: iYamateH - pm me for color of umbrella

Consolation of 3 event points
this0ldCrafter
AiharaKotoko
kebabtortilla