[EVENT] Summer Monster Raffle

Viv

✿ ૮꒰⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝꒱ა ✿
Event Team
1720392925932.png

During the Summer Event you will have a chance to find Summer Tickets which can be used to enter the Summer Raffle!

The Summer Tickets have a very rare chance to drop from the Summer bosses spawned by the Event team.
There will be in-game announcements when the Summer bosses are going to appear, so keep an eye out for them!

• The Event Team will begin spawning Summer bosses once the Official Summer Event will be active.
  • If you obtain a Summer Ticket you must hand it to [Event]Evette at the City of Junon Polis to enter the Summer Raffle!
  • There is no limit on how many tickets you may enter.
  • The winners of the raffle will be randomly chosen from those who entered and announced once the Summer Event is finished.

Rules that applies on this event is also in this LINK make sure you read up properly.

[Prizes]

Prize
: Little Yellow Set + Yellow Cupid wing + Golden Kokeshi Fans + Sunlight Gecko + 23 Event points
Number of placements will depends on the amount of tickets given to Evette.

Little Yellow Set (hat/suit/gloves/boots)
1720393039193.png

Yellow Cupid Wing
1720393056715.png

Golden Kokeshi Fans
1720393064078.png

Sunlight Gecko
1720393193961.png

*Disclaimer: rules may be changed during the course of the event due to unforeseen actions, we hold the right to do so without warning, always keep up with the thread for current rules, at any time during this or any other event we hold the right to disqualify you, this decision is final. Be respectful to all players and staff participating/hosting, follow all of the rules and most importantly have fun!*

Last edited:
Notice:

I won't be here from Friday till maybe September. However, I've spoken with Josh and he will take over doing the raffle monster hunts, so the raffle won't end this Friday.

Until Friday, I will try and get as many as hunts as I can. I will start giving 30min heads up from discord + announcement.

Raffle Winners:

Total tickets: 3,267

helpReborn10
Philosophical
Forgotten
Rose
Asel
ivy
HolySheet
Hanzz
KidsParty

Congratulations!

The prizes have been deposited!
Please check your premium storage tab and ALT+E in order to claim the prizes !
If you're currently in-game, please re-log first in order to get them.

Back