Feedback on announcements

MsLead

Visitor
Wanted to give feedback on announcements. I appreciate that the Arua rose team put in thought into the Black Friday events but I hope you would consider telling us when the event benefits start next time. I had saved up my boost up 2018 chance because I wanted to be absolutely sure which of my characters was the wiser choice to boost. Then all of a sudden, I’m told the boost up event was reset, without me using it. If I had known this would happen, I would have used the boost up beforehand, so I could boost both of my characters. I was forced to make an uninformed choice without realising it. I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, and I do appreciate the Arua team having these events for the players, but I am immensely disappointed. As a player, I feel like I’m being excluded since everyone else was given this event gift except me. I know that was not the intended outcome but I can’t help it. I really would hope that the team would make these announcements beforehand on when they are giving out such gifts so that every player can enjoy them. Thank you for your attention, Arua team I’m still enjoying the game.

Laurent-

El Patrón
Supporter
If you catch Verminios online pm me ill help you. Sorry for your situation.

I think you can PM a gm on discord or make a ticket so he will reset it for you so you can boost your cleric + fighter

MsLead

Visitor
If you catch Verminios online pm me ill help you. Sorry for your situation.

I think you can PM a gm on discord or make a ticket so he will reset it for you so you can boost your cleric + fighter
That’s very kind of you. Thank you :)

cheeeeseface

Supporter
Supporter
Lol saw you and your level 60 crew in game. Mayeve or some shit hooked you all up with grade 7 gems. You should breeze through to 228

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Thanks for the feedback. The reset we did was purely a suggestion from players on our Discord server and wasn't pre-planned or else we could have made an announcement regarding it to pre-warn you.

If you contact us, either through the support system or contact me directly on Discord, I can grant you (and your friends, if they want/need) a free Boost Up usage so that you've not missed out on the reset.

MsLead

Visitor
Thanks for the feedback. The reset we did was purely a suggestion from players on our Discord server and wasn't pre-planned or else we could have made an announcement regarding it to pre-warn you.

If you contact us, either through the support system or contact me directly on Discord, I can grant you (and your friends, if they want/need) a free Boost Up usage so that you've not missed out on the reset.
Thanks for the offer. I tried to create a support ticket, but the website won't let me. Then I tried to send you a message privately, but it says my account can't do so. Then I tried to stalk you on Discord, but I never manage to see you. Hahaha. Is your Discord name the same as this one?

(Sorry for the late response. I'm a weekend player.)