This time we'd like to host an event for you guys that celebrates the Pride & LGBT month, June.
Prizes will therefore come in a rainbow colored theme that's exclusive for this event!
- The Links will be posted and an announcement in-game will be made shortly before. Keep checking! WILL BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD ON 6/15
- Take a screenshot of your entire desktop, including everything that follows in this example: (Example) , More info on the event will be posted down below.
- Use the character you wish to win on, and include it in the email.
- Submit the screenshot to [email protected] with the subject: Happy Pride Event Round 1 or 2.
- You may not win in the same event twice, so if you won in round one, you may not participate in round two.
- Quickest to submit with the correct answer & the criteria needed are the winner(s).
- Do only send 1 email, if you fail on doing that tho you can contact the Event Member that is holding the event, in this case [EVENT]Pumpkin on MrPumpkins discord profile, You will find staff on the top right corner. If you contact MrPumpkin in this case, the placement that will count for your part will be on the Last e-mail that you sent in. (note that you will only get 1 extra chance to send in an extra email, otherwise it's counted as disqualification)
- Rules that applies on this event is also in this LINK make sure you read up properly.
Round 2 will start at 11:30 PM GMT +0
Click HERE to find out what times these rounds are for you!
- How do I participate? Solve the crossword, the quickest to submit with correct answers wins.
- The crossword clues can contain: Npc names, map names, all item descriptions (don't have to be full descriptions),coordinates, monster descriptions, npc quotes,Love related info, Non-rose related stuff, ETC.
- It's easier to understand an event if you READ the RULES above.
- How come the first place winner only get's the kokeshi price? Because it's the first place & 2nd+3rd will have different prizes as indicated, The prize list is final.
- When will the prizes be deposited? After the 2nd round is done & there is no exact time, but we will post & announce it when it's done.
- What's the best varient of the squash family? Pumpkins, obviously.
Rainbow Kokeshi Fans & Rainbow Cupid Wings!
- 1st place: Rainbow Kokeshi Fans & Rainbow Cupid Wings + 15 Event Points.
- 2nd place: Rainbow Cupid Wings & 10 Event Points.
- 3rd place: Rainbow Cupid Wings + 7 Event Points.