i can't log in

utscala

Visitor
Dear Staff
Can you help me about my situation. Because while im playing all my characters got disconnect i though because of lag. But when im going to log in i can't log in any more i check the araurose website if something happend so i look in my history but its nothing to say about why i cant play in aruarose it always show like this in attach files please help me.

Attachments

ahaka

Dear Staff
Can you help me about my situation. Because while im playing all my characters got disconnect i though because of lag. But when im going to log in i can't log in any more i check the araurose website if something happend so i look in my history but its nothing to say about why i cant play in aruarose it always show like this in attach files please help me.
Have a look at this thread: https://forum.aruarose.com/threads/server-disconnect-issues-read-before-posting.157721/

This part in particular:
  • Your Issue: If there are many players in-game, including Offline Venders, then it's an issue with your PC (such as a firewall or router), your ISP or an Internet carrier they use.
If you search for "unable to communicate" in the Forum you'll come across some suggestions about what to do. If you still can't resolve it, I suggest you hop over to the technical issues section in the Arua Discord channel. It's the place to go if you need urgent help with a technical issue.

utscala

Visitor
Have a look at this thread: https://forum.aruarose.com/threads/server-disconnect-issues-read-before-posting.157721/

This part in particular:
  • Your Issue: If there are many players in-game, including Offline Venders, then it's an issue with your PC (such as a firewall or router), your ISP or an Internet carrier they use.
If you search for "unable to communicate" in the Forum you'll come across some suggestions about what to do. If you still can't resolve it, I suggest you hop over to the technical issues section in the Arua Discord channel. It's the place to go if you need urgent help with a technical issue.
i try too contact them at discord but still not reply?