Item held in premium storage without having access.

DarkTemplar

Visitor
I made a purchase of 100 Aura Points (costing $10) from my roommate's account as a gift to him so that he can buy some clothes through the Item Mall. While I ended up purchasing one item, it was sent to his Premium storage. As a result, he is unable to drag this item towards his Item Inventory. Could I get some assistance on this? Thank you.

DarkTemplar

Visitor
Would it be that I would have to subscribe to the Premium Service to access the Premium Storage? If so, how is this done?

ahaka

No, you can't subscribe to the premium service because there isn't one implemented. Normally you can always drag stuff out of premium storage, you can't place it in usually, so it seems a bit weird.

Have you by any chance bought this on a shared account and if so, does your friend have full access over the account? If any message pops out when he tries to drag the item across, that would be helpful to know as well.

If this still isn't resolved today, I suggest you make a ticket through the main website from Support > Make a Ticket and explain your issue in detail.

Simon™

Active Farmer
Supporter
it's also worth noting. check and double check that all 3 tabs in your inventory aren't full, plus ensure that your correct tab and avatar windows are selected.

there's no block on items coming out of premium storage unless you have limited access (will be in green writing when you relog) or you're full

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Yeah there is no restriction in taking items out of any of the storage, only putting items into it. Do check that you/they have 1 free space in your Consume inventory. If they do and it's still not working, please create a ticket with the character/account name and we'll check it.

DarkTemplar

Visitor
I appreciate the time and information given guys! I'll be sure to look into this and see if I'm able to drag it out of the storage, if worst case scenario I'll create a ticket. His account is full access which also lead me to confusion, but I'll give some double checking into that as well. Thanks!

DarkTemplar

Visitor
What was the problem - a full inventory?
We re-tried moving it towards his inventory a day later and it ended up being a success. Not sure why there was any issues given despite having full access but somehow solved itself a day later. Granting allowance to remove the item from the storage over to his inventory.

Last edited: