Server disconnected

Mcgq

Visitor
Some issues occur, after I format my pc it keeps disconnecting like literally disconnects after I log in from the game. It takes like a minute or two before I disconnect. And I'm trying to open two clients and after I log in my second account in second client it's just gonna hang it doesn't move, after a minute it says "Server disconnected at (time). Please restart your game client". I've checked my internet connection and everything's fine. I want to play so bad.

Please help your boy

sinensis

Developer
Staff member
Developer
It is your Internet connection, even if everything else appears to be fine. This could be being caused by either your firewall, router, or your actual connection from your PC/laptop to your router/modem.

You can jump onto Discord where others may be able to help with suggestions.

coolbag0

Some issues occur, after I format my pc it keeps disconnecting like literally disconnects after I log in from the game. It takes like a minute or two before I disconnect. And I'm trying to open two clients and after I log in my second account in second client it's just gonna hang it doesn't move, after a minute it says "Server disconnected at (time). Please restart your game client". I've checked my internet connection and everything's fine. I want to play so bad.

Please help your boy
hemm I had the same issues, I changed the router and now it's working fine. if your router close to the speakers then it can to cause problems.
try first to move it far away as you can from the speakers, if not work I guess try to change the router and from the start put it far away from the speakers.