[INGAME] Game of Chance

Viv

✿ ૮꒰⸝⸝> ̫ <⸝⸝꒱ა ✿
Event Team
BANNER.png

Usually we don't put announcement for ingame events, as stated in FAQ, but just for this one I will.
All rules about how the game works is stated in FAQ thread. I will also go through it all before I start.

There will be 10 rounds which I will split into 2 and do at different times.

Round 1: Sunday 17th March, after Luna Union War at 2pm GMT + 0
Round 2: Sunday 17th March, after Eldeon Union War at 8:30pm GMT + 0

If a match for The Queen's Tournament is confirmed to be during these times, the game of chance will be delayed to after it.

You can only win once. If you win round 1, you cannot win in round 2. Anyone found breaking the rules will have their prize removed and risk event ban.

Prize: Green Wonder Set + 20 Event Points

1710435697703.png1710435712382.png

*Disclaimer: rules may be changed during the course of the event due to unforeseen actions, we hold the right to do so without warning, always keep up with the thread for current rules, at any time during this or any other event we hold the right to disqualify you, this decision is final. Be respectful to all players and staff participating/hosting, follow all of the rules and most importantly have fun!*

Last edited:
First half winners:

Round 1:
Topic, Katie, Sapol, cheaters [I accidently kicked everyone out before top 3 so everyone before the kick got]
Round 2: Vallie, Kazui
Round 3: OriMonZ, Bella, Reg
Round 4: sun, Walts, selma
Round 5: glitch, conte, nust
Round 6: xLAGERTAx, RuthInt
Round 7: LittleAKIE

Since we did 7 rounds here, 2nd half at 8:30pm gmt + 0 will also have 7 rounds.

Second half winners:

Round 1:
saweetie
Round 2: Mai, MobyDik, AudereEstFaucere
Round 3: Venus, Purca
Round 4: Drepyz
Round 5: nickeRRR
Round 6: Chloe, karyk
Round 7: Thecomebackraider, Viexi, Exaltation

Congrats to everyone that won.
Prizes will be deposited along with the other two forum events from this weekend when someone ELSE is free.

Reminder that the wonder set doesnt have a male costume, only female.

Back